Around the world, all schools have experienced the challenges of 2020. In China, the landscape has shifted, and parents are increasingly selective and price sensitive.
And yet, demand for quality international education remains high, and commercial opportunities for schools still abounds.
Now in its seventh year, International and Bilingual Schools China 2021 is the pivotal event focused on commercial opportunities in China’s international education market. The event reveals the latest market trends, school business models and important strategic insights in international education.
Join us as we bring together leaders from China’s top independent schools, as school principals, directors of marketing and academic heads share candidly their learnings and triumphs.
Topics covered include:
- Attracting new enrolments
- Teacher recruitment and development
- Managing changing regulations on curriculum
- Building a school community in the age of digital
- Keeping students enrolled and attracting new parents
- Understanding the needs and wants of Chinese students returning from overseas as they continue their international education
- Case studies of how other schools have faced and overcome these challenges