A participants-driven session, International Schools Conference attracts prominent individuals from the market, and the agenda and topics are created by the attendees because it matters to them!
Experience the peer-to-peer learning, collaborate, innovate, and engage.
The un conference
- Will allow you to set the agenda
- Is a participant-oriented session
- Priortises ‘conversations’ in addition to conference presentations
- Lets you cross the boundary with a group of schools leaders who have a high level of expertise to expand ideas, be connected and get involved
- Builds interactions that are productive collaborations, and creates a very effective community amongst participants
- Initiates your topic of discussion without hesitation, and demands answer from the audience
Should you wish to submit your initial discussions points to include in the session, please submit to SiYing.Thian@informa.com